DOOM’S FIRST DLC IS UNTO THE EVIL.
Unto the Evil is the first of three DLC Packs bringing all-new multiplayer content to DOOM. Players get three new maps to dominate (Offering, Cataclysm, and Ritual), one new playable demon to unleash (Harvester), a new weapon to master (UAC EMG Pistol), a new equipment item to vary their arsenal (the Kinetic Mine), and a host of new armor sets, taunts, and Hack Modules to customize their experience.
NOTE: This content requires the base game DOOM in order to play.
Relase date: 4 Aug, 2016
Developer: Bethesda Softworks
Genre: First Person Shooter
Doom: Unto the Evil
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 8 64
- Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm and Ritual
- A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
- A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
- New equipment: Kinetic Mine
- New ways to customize your DOOM marine, including additional armor sets, patterns, colors and taunts
- New hack modules
Doom: Unto the Evil Trailer
Doom: Unto the Evil Reviews:
Unto The Evil brings 3 beautiful new maps that are fun to further extend the multiplayer space, and the new playable demon is incredibly fun to wreck havoc with. The sheer quality of the DLC maps is so vastly impressive compared to the normal maps. Achievement hunters will have a fun time earning the 5 kills achievement.