The world’s most popular realistic pinball simulation.
Pro Pinball: Timeshock! is a pinball simulation game made and published by Barnstorm Games. Pro Pinball, the world’s most realistic pinball simulation is back, better than ever! Featuring the first of the ULTRA editions – Pro Pinball: Timeshock! More content packed in than many regular tables put together – Multiballs, Wizard Modes, Video Modes, Spinners, Jet Bumpers, Magnets, Drop Targets and just about everything else you can imagine! The inclusion of a time machine fixture on the table facilitates the game’s time travel theme. At any one time the player is in one of a handful of time zones, the main ones being The Present Day, The Distant Future, Ancient Rome and The Prehistoric Age. Completion of certain objectives allows the player to travel between time zones.
|Release Date: 21 Jul, 2016|
Developer: Barnstorm Games
Publisher: Barnstorm Games
Pro Pinball: Timeshock!
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- The ultimate pinball physics engine!
- Hundreds of top quality dot-matrix display animations
- Beautiful photo realistic graphics up to 4K resolution
- Operator’s Menu lets you fully customise your games and experiment with the table
- Control the ambient light level – play in the dark with ultra dynamic lighting effects
- Glass-Off Mode lets you take the virtual glass off the table and push the balls around
- A top class soundtrack featuring dozens of exciting tracks
- Unified world-wide high score leaderboards
Pro Pinball: Timeshock! Trailer
Pro Pinball: Timeshock! Review
Pro Pinball: Timeshock! takes pinball simulation to heights never before seen. Retina and 4K support coupled with a brand new lighting engine brings new dynamism to the much loved pinball genre. The world's most popular realistic pinball simulation is back, completely rebuilt PC. The original game was astounding for its level of detail and realism, and the sharper resolution and reflections/lighting in this remake only improve it. Everything has been lovingly recreated, including the operator's menu and the startup light tests. I'am very happy to find that the music has been faithfully restored as well, even better without the old quality/crackle issues and CD music-loading lag of the original. As for the game itself, I could never really ask for more. It always gives you clear goals, plenty of stuff to do and awards to win in each time zone, and lots of on-table toys to play with