THE ULTIMATE CAR DRIVER JOURNEY!
Project CARS 2 is a car racing game made by Slightly Mad Studios and published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment. Building on the success of 2015’s chart-busting debut, Project CARS 2 pushes the franchise and its fans into a blistering new era of motorsport by combining the authentic realism of the world’s most advanced simulation racing game with the pure joy of racing action fun. With 180 cars carefully curated from the world’s most elite brands in order to reflect the 9 disciplines of motorsport and 29 motorsport series in-game, Project CARS 2 has you covered, no matter what gets your adrenaline racing. Each car in-game has been selected to represent a moment in time, an era of racing, and the sense of motorsport captured in all its heroic beauty.
Release Date: 22 Sep, 2017
Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Genre: Racing, Sports
Project CARS 2
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- 180+ elite- brand race & road cars
- Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance & handling in real-time
- Full 12K & VR Support
- New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
- Tested & tuned by pro drivers & gamers for true-to-life handling
- Full 24-hour cycle with real-time atmospheric conditions & seasonal ambience
- Real-world-derived career progression
- Accessible gamepad handling & wide-ranging wheel support
- All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
- Class-leading Esport capabilities incl. Online Championships
Project CARS 2 Trailer
Project CARS 2 Review
Project CARS 2 is the next evolution in the award-winning racing series, featuring the most iconic cars racing under the most thrilling conditions to deliver the Ultimate Driver Journey. With exquisite graphics, exceptional realism, and palpable thrill, the gauntlets have been thrown down, and it’s up to every other developer to try and get close to this masterpiece of its genre. Be warned though, this game is hard, and to get the most out of it you will probably need to be a racing fan, or at least be knowledgeable about how motorsport works. This is not an arcade game where you will be powersliding around corners. It’s a game that centers you firmly as an active participant. This is no doubt a better racing game than its predecessor, with amazing visuals, fantastic sounds, more variety in cars, tracks and events, while featuring a dynamic weather system that stands above the rest of the pack. It’s a game that makes you want to be a racer, and that might just be the best compliment that can be bestowed upon a representative of this genre. Is it a great game? Likely the best racing sim around.