27-mile route of the Tees Valley Line between Saltburn-by-the-Sea and Darlington.
Tees Valley Line is a additional, downloadable content for Train Sim World game, made and published by Dovetail Games. Operate your trains over an aging rail network with out-of-date infrastructure on a route deep in transition between old and new. Experience a bygone era of British Rail in the historic birthplace of railways and the heart of the British Steel industry in Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach back in time and touch them.
Release Date: 23 May, 2019
Developer: Dovetail Games
Publisher: Dovetail Games
Genre: Driving, Simulation
Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line
Steam Download – Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- 27-mile route of the Tees Valley Line between Darlington and Saltburn-by-the-Sea
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both locomotives and multiple unit
- BR Class 37/5 in BR Trainload Metals Livery
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- BR Class 08 in BR Corporate Blue ‘Thornaby’ Livery
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- BR Class 101, 3-car DMU, in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
- 100 Collectibles for you to find including Route Maps, Newspaper Bundles, Electrical Cabinets and Broken Lights.
- British Rail Railfreight HEA Domestic & Industrial Coke Hopper Wagon
- Accessible tutorials for the BR Classes 37/5, 08 and 101 to get you started quickly
- British Rail Railfreight BBA 50-ft. Bogie Steel Carrier Wagon
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
- Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line Trailer
Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line Review
Go back to North East England, 1989, and experience classic British rail freight and bygone passenger traction with Tees Valley Line: Darlington – Saltburn-by-the-Sea, which is available now for Train Sim World! It’s your job to carry steel over the rails that follow the route of the historic Darlington & Stockton Railway, the world’s first commercial railway. Manage your powerful locomotives and heavy trains navigating the scenic countryside and industrial centres of North East England. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of a chapter of British railways long forgotten in time. Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line caters for players of all ability levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment in Tees Valley Line! Take control of three icons of British motive power, the BR Class 37 mixed traffic locomotive, the BR Class 08 diesel shunting locomotive and the BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit. Featuring authentic Diesel-Electric and Diesel-Mechanical simulations underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing. Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line. Take control and master powerful locomotives, running-to-time or carrying out important tasks or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Tees Valley Line.