Wage big bets in high stakes poker against other crafty gamblers in ring, tournament and heads-up multiplayer modes.
Prominence Poker is a multiplayer poker game developed by veterans of World Series of Poker: Full House Pro. Built around unsuspecting and seedy locations, Prominence is a gambling utopia founded by crooked goons, as players go heads-up against four factions and play their way solo to a final showdown with “The Mayor”– the mysterious town founder. Prominence Poker delivers an underground poker experience where your rep is all you’ve got and one hand can make all the difference. Beyond solo play, gamblers will find a deep multiplayer experience with regularly scheduled events, daily challenges, tournaments, ranked modes, and even more as the game evolves over time.
Release Date: 13 December, 2016
Developer: Pipeworks Studio
Publisher: 505 Games
Genre: Free, Multiplayer, Poker
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 7 64
- Single Player “Story Mode” – Enter the town of Prominence as just another tourist looking to strike it rich, start off grinding away in the Decker Casino
- 3D Character Creator – Customize your avatar from head-to-toe with facial, hair, body and clothing combinations to create your poker alter ego with infinite character variations
- Play against AI Thugs and Bosses to earn reputation with Prominence’s colorful affiliations
- Cunning Faction Leaders – Face-off against unscrupulous and colorful characters, build the reputation and bankroll needed to challenge each boss
- Bluff Your Enemies – Read the strength of your opponent hand’s with subtle gestures including speed of play, frequency of card checks and more
- Outplay Opponents – Wage big bets in high stakes poker against other crafty gamblers in ring, tournament and heads-up multiplayer modes
- Build Your Rep – Hone your poker skills with each hand played and unlock emotes, special items, prestige and more!
- Underground Gambling – Earn your way to backroom games, from the Renegade Biker Bar to the sketchy laundromat
Prominence Poker Trailer
Prominence Poker Review:
Prominence Poker is a Free to Play Texas Holdem game. Enter the town of Prominence as just another tourist looking to strike it rich, start off grinding away in the Decker Casino. Single player is pretty great once you know the AI and the affiliation rewards are worth playing for to. Multiplayer is great and brings a completely different challenge to the game the AI cannot give you. A highly polished Texas Hold 'Em game. Definitely one of the best Poker Games around.