Knowledge and skill are your ultimate weapons for long-term survival.
SCUM is a Massively Multiplayer Shooting game made by Gamepires & Croteam, and published by Devolver Digital. It aims to evolve the multiplayer open world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control and progression, where knowledge and skills are the ultimate weapons for long-term survival. Combining the methodical planning and management of hardcore survival with optional PvP ‘network events’ available to everyone at anytime, SCUM strikes a unique balance between complex simulation and intense action in the next generation of survival game. The world’s unquenchable need for entertainment has turned towards bloodlust as entertainment behemoth TEC1 is set to premiere season two of its television sensation SCUM. This new season moves the contest from the rugged, enclosed indoor arenas to the lush forests, rolling fields, and rugged terrains of TEC1’’s own private SCUM Island. Both fan favorites and new prisoners will clash in a ruthless war of survival while battling for the support of viewers, producers, and corporate sponsors for fame, gifts, and a chance of life after death.
Release Date: 30 Aug, 2018
Developer: Gamepires, Croteam
Genre: Action, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Shooting
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
HDD: 20 GB
- Complex Simulation: SCUM utilizes dozens of complex systems to allow players to go as deep as they choose into the management of their character. Players can delve into the minutia of the survival experience through systems controlling their character’s metabolism, inertia during movement, and even how fast layers of clothing dry on and off the body. The devil is in the details…
- PvP Network Events: Enter TEC1’s ongoing network events with a click of a button and be whisked to enclosed areas of the island for white-knuckle PvP gameplay. Volunteer for an event and be pitted against other prisoners with fame points and high value loot on the line for those that survive.
- Massive Landscape: Traverse and explore 144 sq km of terrain that includes dense forests, picturesque beaches, serene fields, abandoned towns, and rundown airfields. Initially, the massive terrain will be handled by foot and as development continues vehicles will be introduced for quicker movement.
- Online Multiplayer: Survive with up to 64 players per server with the option to rent your own server right from the in-game menu.
- Expanding Gameplay: While the current version of SCUM already includes basic crafting, combat, and customization systems, the featureset and gameplay will continually expand to include more advanced mechanics, more variety in gameplay, and a metanarrative for players to complete missions with hopes of one day getting off the island…
SCUM is an open-world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control, and progression. It is a next generation, story driven adventure featuring extremely complex game mechanics and unrevealed survival features. Gamepires is an experienced team oriented towards innovation and perfection in game production and have decided to develop SCUM side by side in collaboration with its community with the goal of making the best possible survival game yet. The game consists of two parts, SURVIVAL and EVENTS. One thing that links them is FAME points. The game has a lot of in-depth systems, other than just weapons. You have to watch your calorie intake, you can get sick and have diarrhea, and you can even overdose on meds. The game is amazing and has more potential than any other survival title currently out there, and is a whole lot of fun with multiple friends.