Design and build your own hospital!
Two Point Hospital is an indie simulation game made by Two Point Studios and published by SEGA. Your unique hospital & design it just as you like! Train your staff, upgrade machines, research new cures and spread your healthcare organisation across the whole of Two Point County. Place decorative objects and improve patient happiness to keep those end of year awards rolling in. A range of highly unusual illnesses, the likes of which you’ve never seen before. Includes: Light-headedness, Premature Mummification and Cubism! Build up a hospital from nothing to a masterpiece as you design the most beautiful – or functional – healthcare operation in the whole of Two Point County.
|Release Date: 30 Aug, 2018|
Developer: Two Point Studios
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Two Point Hospital
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Improve your facilities, upgrade machines, staff and layouts to make more money, more quickly.
- Make use of the extensive statistic and information screens to analyse your strengths and weaknesses, and make rapid alterations.
- You’ll be managing staff with unique personality types and traits, so you’ll need to keep an eye on who’s being efficient – and who is just a pain in the neck.
- Train and improve your staff, levelling them up with new skills and abilities to make your hospital even more efficient.
- Balance your workforce with your ambitions as you strive to make profit (and hopefully save some people along the way).
- Adjust the price of your treatments, keep an eye on your turnover, take out loans and optimise your earnings.
Two Point Hospital Trailer
Two Point Hospital Review
Two Point Hospital is a brilliant management game, regardless of nostalgia. It is a delightful addition the to the simulation game genre, providing quirky humor and design, with polished gameplay and hours of fun. Optimize your hospital design to increase patient (and cash) flow, arranging corridors, rooms and waiting areas to your exact specifications. Expand your hospital to multiple buildings as you look to get as many patients through the door as possible. Miss the good old days of Theme Park, Theme Hospital, and The Movies? This enormously lovable sim will more than fill the hole.