Survive the zombie infection and then fight them back.
Space Pirates And Zombies 2 is a strategy game made by MinMax Games Ltd. Explore a living galaxy, claim territory, fight to protect it, and create your perfect mothership on the fly using parts salvaged from enemy wrecks. Initially the Galaxy contains hundreds of fleets, each trying to survive. AI captains do everything the player can. The player is not special and is not the center of the Galaxy. The zombie threat is defeated, infrastructure has collapsed, fuel is scarce, and scavenging means survival. As resource scarcity becomes critical, ships come into conflict just to survive. Factions may form for protection or split due to starvation. Old friends must become fodder.
Release Date: 7 Nov, 2017
Developer: MinMax Games Ltd.
Publisher: MinMax Games Ltd.
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Space Pirates And Zombies 2
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2.6 Ghz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: 1GB 3D DirectX 9 Compatible video card
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 7
CPU: 3.1 Ghz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: 2GB 3D DirectX 9 Compatible video card
HDD: 1 GB
- Two hundred persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to War.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter. If a part blocks a turret, it will not fire. If a ship is too long, it will turn slowly. Too many engines will mean too little power for weapons. Every design choice counts.
- A true living galaxy that is not player centric. It will develop differently each game through the interactions of the agents.
- A fully physics based 3d environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies with the tractor beam.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Natural movement and controls. Movement is on a 2d plane and screen relative, much like an FPS. The combat feels like huge pirate ships battling on an ocean. Focus on tactical positioning and manage system power to unleash hell at the right moment.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds. Every part has its own unique stats that contribute to the mothership. Every part has its own hull integrity and damage states. Every part is a real, working, ship component.
- Epic ship to ship battles. Tear the enemy apart piece by piece over minutes, instead of seconds.
Space Pirates And Zombies 2 Trailer
Space Pirates And Zombies 2 Review
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 (SPAZ2) is the sequel to MinMax Games Ltd's 2011 indie hit. It's a sandbox where you start off as a lone captain trying to get by scavenging what others leave behind, fighting pirates and making friends. Eventually you'll join a faction and fight for them. When you have enough resources, you'll build a starbase for your faction and worry about protecting it, but eventually you'll break off and create your own faction and recruit your own commanders to protect your territory. If you are familiar with Mount and Blade, this game will be familiar to you in the mechanics it uses in the strategic layer. You run around, making a faction of your or joining one of 5 others, making allies or fighting to the death. As a humorous space exploration and management game Space Pirates and Zombies 2 is really quite good. As a space combat game it's excellent. As a blend of the two it is a beautiful thing.