How will you survive the zombie apocalypse?
State of Decay is a third person zombie-survival horror video game, developed by Undead Labs and published by Microsoft Studios. State of Decay, along with major Add-Ons Breakdown and Lifeline, is now fully remastered in stunning 1080p. New missions, weapons, and extra content, along with improved lighting, textures, animations, and combat mechanics, will pull you even deeper into the post-outbreak world. State of Decay contains elements of third person combat and simulation (building base and outposts). The player is in charge of a small group of survivors and can either follow the storyline or perform tasks that ensure their community’s survival. The player can choose from several locations to build a base, then reinforce and improve it with various facilities like watch towers, gardens, sleeping quarters, kitchens, workshops, medical bays, etc. to help keep survivors safe and healthy. Part of the game is balancing the use of resources: food, medicine, ammo, and construction materials. They can be obtained by scavenging, trading with NPCs, only food can be grown at the base.
Relase date: August 3, 2016
Developer: Undead Labs
Genre: Action, Adventure
State of Decay Remastered
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 7 64
- Additional Survivors: You can now unlock characters from Lifeline in Breakdown, including previously unplayable Kelly Eldridge.
- Additional Vehicles: Get a brand-new SUV and personalize it with custom vehicle skins that are distributed across all maps.
- State of Decay, along with major Add-Ons Breakdown and Lifeline – now fully remastered in stunning 1080p – will pull you even deeper into the post-outbreak world than ever before.
- Additional Missions: Wipe out the zombie infestation and grab some new, rare and extremely powerful equipment.
- Additional Weapons: Find new assault rifles equipped with under-barrel grenade launcher attachments as well as shotguns that fire incendiary rounds.
State of Decay Year One Survival Edition Trailer
State of Decay Reviews:
The PC version of State of Decay brings all the exciting survival experience already seen on Xbox 360. While the content is basically the same, the game looks now better thanks to 1080p support and improved textures. If you like zombie games you need to play State of Decay.