Help a group of young students bend time to their will and prevent the onset of World War 3.
STEINS;GATE 0 is an adventure game made by MAGES. Inc. and published by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. It is a sequel to the visual novel cult classic. From the depths of despair–explore a whole new world line. Your favorite characters return alongside a brand new cast! A new story in the critically-acclaimed STEINS;GATE series. If you can’t save the one you love… How can you save humanity? Experience an alternate worldline of STEINS;GATE.
Release Date: 9 May, 2018
Developer: MAGES. Inc.
Publisher: Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- STEINS;GATE 0 continues the time travelling theme – but adds artificial intelligence as its central hook
- Beautiful artwork and engaging story for an unforgettable experience
- Help a group of young students bend time to their will and prevent the onset of World War 3
- Interact with the story using your smart phone – answering (or not!) your phone, and your responses, will determine the outcome to the story
- Tells the story of an ‘Alternate Worldline’ – what happens if players failed the original story
STEINS;GATE 0 Trailer
STEINS;GATE 0 Review
Steins;Gate 0 is a brilliant exposition of future Okabe's journey through the world that he forced himself to accept when he gave up. Just a few minutes into the game, you already can feel the tension building up, and as expected, the Opening follows up was exceptional. The combination of the soundtrack along with the addition of first person views for other characters help us see Okabe both as he sees himself, and how others see him. Steins;Gate 0 is a worthy successor in almost every possible aspect. It has an intentionally different atmosphere from the original, and that makes it freshly different, and yet, the same quality of Steins;Gate that we know and love.