Compete with players from around the world using hand-to-hand combat.
Street Warriors Online is a multiplayer fighting game made by Crazy Rocks Studios. This is the first, realistic PvP brawling game for up to 8 vs 8 players with original, dynamic combat system and fast, round based battles. Gather Your friends and fight together in a clan. Create and develop Your character while earning new skills and items that helps You beat Your opponents. Fight on many battle arenas of different player capacities ( 2v2, 4v4, 8v8 ). There are 3 different character classes to choose from: Swarmer, Slugger and Bruiser.
Release Date: 16 December, 2016
Developer: Crazy Rocks Studios
Publisher: Crazy Rocks Studios
Genre: Action, Multiplayer, Fighting, Free
Street Warriors Online
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Compete with players from around the world using hand-to-hand combat.
- Use dynamic combat system with intuitive action keys.
- Take part in battles up to 8 vs 8 participants in 3 different game modes.
- Fight on many battle arenas of different player capacities ( 2v2, 4v4, 8v8 )
- Gain experience and respect to develop Your characters.
- Configure appearance and combat style to make Your characters become unique !
- Own up to 8 characters with different class and attributes build.
- Use elements of the environment as weapons to gain temporary advantage.
- Use energy drinks to scramble out from critical situations or get temporary power-up.
- Team up with Your friends and play together !
Street Warriors Online Trailer
Street Warriors Online Review:
Street Warrios Online is a game where you play as a hooligan fighting in illegal brawls. Basically, you get to choose from 3 classes ranging from lightweight, middleweight over to heavyweight, from which lightweight are women, middle- and heavyweight are men. The interface is better than 75% of all early access game, 3 types of gameplay; skirmish where you have to rumble with anyone in a king of the hill style fight; conquest where you hold on a base for as long as you can to gather points and the newest capture the bag. Also there's a rank system but since it's early access, there isn't much players do have a good pvp fight with. Nice concept with a lots of potential and content.