The threequel to the party game phenomenon.
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a party game made by Jackbox Games. It features FIVE new sense-shattering games. Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed! It’s a digital box full of actual fun! All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along! This game is local multiplayer, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
Release Date: 18 October, 2016
Developer: Jackbox Games
Publisher: Jackbox Games
Genre: Indie, Puzzle
The Jackbox Party Pack 3
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 7/8/10 64
- Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). A deadly quiz show where you match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
- Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). The say-anything sequel. Play all new questions or make your own!
- Guesspionage (2-8 players). The brain-battering data-mining guessing game.
- Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide in this sneaky game for tricksters.
- Tee K.O. (3-8 players). The t-shirt slugfest where you battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Trailer
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Review:
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 more than delivers on the promise of quality made by its predecessors. It is by far the most ambitious, polished set of games so far, and without a doubt Party Pack 3 has the strongest games in the series. You and two or more friends battle it out in a selection of five different games to see who is the ultimate party champion. This year's installment continues to demonstrate that no one makes a better party game.