Escape form the witch’s house.
The Witch’s House MV is RPG Maker game made by Fummy and published by DANGEN Entertainment. With completely remastered visuals, The Witch’s House MV will feel fresh to even the most familiar old-school fans. Fans will also be greeted by a new difficulty mode that includes new events upon completion of the base game. The Witch’s House is deliberately designed with traps at *almost* every turn–sudden death is unpredictable and it keeps players on their toes. Anything can happen at any time.
|Release Date: 31 Oct, 2018|
Publisher: DANGEN Entertainment
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
The Witch’s House MV
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- A horror atmosphere wherein players solve puzzles based on clues found in the house.
- Sudden deaths that lurk around every corner and await every misstep.
- Completely reimagined graphics that make for a beautifully terrifying experience.
- Items must be used deliberately as players solve the puzzles for themselves.
- Brand new unlockable difficulty mode with new events and dialogue.
- Fixed save points (just keep an eye out for the talking black cat).
- Violence and gore that are not recommended for the squeamish. Player discretion advised.
The Witch’s House MV Trailer
The Witch’s House MV Review
The Witch’s House, originally released in 2012, falls within the tradition of Japanese horror RPGs with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving and jump scares. Among other entries in the genre such as Ib and Ao Oni, The Witch’s House surprised fans with pixel-art that conceals truly frightening horror. Completely reimagined graphics that make for a beautifully terrifying experience. Brand new unlockable difficulty mode with new events and dialogue. The atmosphere, the graphic, the story, the horror, everything is perfect. Recommend to anyone who haven't played yet.