Turmoil is simple, but very addictive game, and this is why it can keep the players tied to the screen for hours!
Turmoil is an oil excavation and management simulator made by Gamious. Drill for oil like it’s 1899! Your goal is to become the ultimate oil baron by using excellent management skills to grow your fortune. Turmoil offers players a visually charming, tongue-in-cheek take on the simulation genre inspired by the 19th century oil rush in North America. This game features 2D graphics that offer up a great sense of style and uniqueness. Get a taste of the rush and rivalry of the time as you earn your way to become a successful oil entrepreneur. As you make money digging up and selling oil, the town will grow along with you. Simplicity is the name of the game when it comes to gameplay. This is a pretty simple game to learn, as it does a nice job of introducing more and more gameplay options as you progress through the game. Basically your job is to find oil, drill the oil, and sell it to make money. That’s it. Lease land at the town auction and search for oil. Build a rig, create an efficient pipe network and bring up the oil to store it in silos. Sell the oil at the best times to maximize profits. Then buy essential upgrades in town to cope with rock, gas and ice. Acquire more town shares than your competitors in a bid to become the new mayor.
Relase date: June 2, 2016
Genre: Indie, Strategy, Simulation
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,5 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB
HDD: 100 MB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel i3 3GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 1 GB
HDD: 1 GB
- Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year.
- A campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals.
- Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals.
- Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations.
- Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner.
- Steam Achievements, Badges, Trading Cards and Cloud Saving.
- Outbid your competitors at the stock auction.
- Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price.
Turmoil is the epitome of simplicity. Great graphics, a good soundtrack, and good gameplay is what you can expect from the oil management game. It is more about betting against oneself when drilling, playing an extremely simple market, and exploiting upgrades for the most gain. As simple as it looks and is to control, there’s a fair bit going on in Turmoil.