Collection of pinball machines recreated from the real machines created by the Zaccaria pinball company!
Zaccaria Pinball game is a free-to-play retro arcade game made by Magic Pixel Kft.. Zaccaria was founded by three brothers (Marino, Franco, & Natale) and was the 3rd largest manufacturer of pinball machines in the world (behind Bally & Williams). They had created and produced more than 35 different pinball machines between 1974 and 1987. Zaccaria Pinball has tones of awesome customization features which affect to graphics and physics aspects of the game. As well as there is a camera editor.
|Release Date: 16 Jun, 2016|
Developer: Magic Pixel Kft.
Publisher: Magic Pixel Kft.
Genre: Casual, Free
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- VR Support (needs to purchase VR DLC).
- Very accurate and customizable physics and ball movements.
- Time Machine table is playable totally free.
- Arcade and Simulation game modes.
- All other pinball tables are in trial mode that means there is a score limit.
- Custom game mode allows you to tweak pinball machine the way you like!
- High detailed Zaccaria pinball tables.
- Camera Editor to make camera views you prefer to.
- Original table rules, sound effects and vocals.
- Various fixed and customizable camera views.
- Breathtaking light and shadow effects.
Zaccaria Pinball Trailer
Zaccaria Pinball Review
Zaccaria Pinball is a commemoration of this great pinball manufacturer. The tables play, look and feel fantastic, there's a ton of options and settings you can play with and tweak, including the camera perspective, table and ambient lighting. These are all avaible via DLC add-ons, you do get one free table and all other tables (except for the bonus locked tables) are available to test until a certain score limit is reached. This is cool, allows people to really test the game out if it's to their liking, something many pinball fans like as we all have a certain expectation of physics/aesthetics in pinball games. Music and sounds are very cool - reminds of the 80s/90s and even some C64/Amiga like sounds and samples. If you're even moderately interested in playing digital reproductions of real life pinball tables, then this game is a must have.