Survive the zombie apocalypse in a fantasy world!
Zombasite game is a zombie apocalypse action RPG developed by Soldak Entertainment. To break Zombasite down to its most basic components, imagine a Diablo clone made by someone who loves The Walking Dead. Reducing it to only that would be doing it it a disservice, however, as this game appears to offer plenty to set it apart from what is currently available. Zombasite is a nasty, voracious, all-consuming Zombie Parasite. It doesn’t just reanimate the dead into mindless zombies. It is intelligent, insatiable, and unstoppable—infecting and killing the living, spreading faster and in more ways, helping the dead utilize many of their original skills, and mutating the dead with new powers. Dark elf zombies are terrifying! Clans of humans and monsters are fighting over what few supplies are left. Even within your own clan it isn’t safe. Humans living on the edge are even more unstable than usual. So yeah, survival isn’t easy.
|Relase date: 23 August 2016|
Developer: Soldak Entertainment
Publisher: Soldak Entertainment
Genre: Action RPG
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Experience uniquely created worlds for every game, with different areas, monsters, items, and quests
- Adventure with your friends with co-op multiplayer
- Lead a clan of followers who have their own personalities and skills
- Navigate relationships with rival clans using diplomacy, trade, war, and raids
- Customize your experience with many character and world options including turning off zombies and clans.
- Your choices truly impact the game!
Another great Soldak title. A strategy game in a living, breathing world that reacts on what you do and especially what you don't do. First appearances can prove deceptive, if you think Zombasite looks like a regular action RPG in the vein of Diablo or Path of Exile, but with a zombie apocalypse skin, then you would be doing the game a disservice: it’s a fair bit more complicated than that. Overall, Zombasite is an interesting blend of Diablo-esque, dungeon crawl fun with some Civilization style negotiations and diplomacy thrown in to try and bring some depth and strategic decision-making to the game.