On a journey to no one knows where, all they have is words and time.
Champions of Anteria is a single-player real-time strategy and action role-playing game being developed by Ubisoft Blue Byte and published by Ubisoft. The game was originally part of the The Settlers series and was known as The Settlers: Kingdoms of Anteria, but Ubisoft renamed the game and turned it into a new property in April 2016. In Champions of Anteria players will command five champions, each skilled with using one main elemental power of water, fire, metal, nature or lightning. Players will pick three champions to fight each mission, strategically choosing the powers they will bring in battle to give them the upper hand on the field. Champions of Anteria features a completely new narrative and adventure for players to enjoy. With a renewed focus on story, the economic and logistic features are revised and are handled via a homebase management system where you can craft items for your Champions and unlock new abilities.
|Relase date: 30 August, 2016|
Developer: Blue Byte
Genre: RTS, RPG
Champions of Anteria
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- CONQUER A DAZZLING WORLD. From parched deserts to mysterious forests, from frozen snowfields to tropical jungles, the lethally-beautiful world of Anteria invites you to blaze your own path to victory.
- PLUNGE INTO PULSE-QUICKENING COMBAT. Your enemies may grunt unintelligibly, but that doesn’t mean they’re stupid. Defeating these beasts will require thoughtful strategies, clever tactics, and the right combination of three Champions out of the five.
- PROVE YOURSELF IN STUNNING BOSS BATTLES. They’re big, they’re nasty, and they’re hoping to mince your Champions into bite-sized bits. They’re the bosses of Anteria, and you’ll need sound strategies and lightning-fast combat moves to bring them down.
- RESCUE A WAR-TORN WORLD. As players progress through Anteria, they discover a narrative of a beautiful land brought to its knees by years of constant strife among battling clans.
- CREATE THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS. After each mission, return to your stronghold to develop your city and craft potions, armour, weapons, and other lethal tools to make your Champions stronger — and make life even more miserable for your enemies.
Champions of Anteria Trailer:
Champions of Anteria Reviews:
Champions of Anteria is a tactical RTS with Active-Pause Mode in which you can fight with three of five Champions in diverse and challenging battles. Born from the ashes of The Settlers: Kingdom of Anteria, the new Champions of Anteria is a good mix between RTS, turn-based strategy and GDR. Its progression system is very complete and the story that it features is funny and interesting.