10th Anniversary of the Dead Rising series re-live the classic zombie outbreaks.
DEAD RISING is an action horror zombie game developed and published by Capcom. You are Frank West. A hard-edged photojournalist hellbent on investigating the mystery at Willamette Mall. It’s swarming with zombies. You have 72 hours. Chop ’till you drop! Dead Rising uses a dynamic real-time system in which time continues to pass whether Frank is actively engaged or remains stationary. For example, though they move slowly during the day, zombies become stronger and faster when the sun sets and make it even more difficult to survive at night. Frank can utilize anything to fight off the flesh-hungry mob and search for the truth behind the horrendous epidemic.
Relase date: 13 September, 2016
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA® GeForce® 550TI/ AMD 6770
HDD: 8 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel® Core i5 family or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 or better / AMD 7790
HDD: 8 GB
- Swarm Technology – Allows an unprecedented amount of enemies on screen at once resulting in nonstop, pulse-pounding action.
- Huge Environments – Expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore!
- Anything in the mall is at Frank’s disposal
- Intense Gore and Vibrant Realism.
- Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons, including golf clubs, lawnmowers, fry pans and more!
- Move environmental objects like table umbrellas or mall benches.
- NPCs – Help players navigate through the zombie-infested mall.
- Real Time System – Key story elements happen at certain times whether Frank is on the spot or not. Don’t miss any important events or opportunities!
- Chow down on various “mall food” to recover health.
- Use Frank’s Photojournalistic Skills – Capture the insanity on film; the better the shot, the better the reward will be!
- Solve the Mystery – Why has the entire town turned into the undead?
DEAD RISING Trailer
DEAD RISING Reviews:
Time to grind for Zombie Genocider and survive for 7 days straight again. The most fluid gameplay and enjoyable story of the series by far. This port is perfect. It doesn't pretend to know any better than the original, it keeps everything intact and, while that might seem lazy on the surface. Dead Rising is one of the games that while not being "genre defining" it's certainly a game that holds a place in a lot of people's heart. For all of those who played the series or have not, play this game. This one is probably the best Dead Rising game!