Hit the tracks in 6 racing modes: Duel, Battle Race, Survival, Elimination, Clean Race and Time Trial.
Battle Riders is a car racing game made and published by OneManTeam. Win races and complete the career mode, which spans over 120 events, to unlock great cars, exciting tracks and powerful weapons. The game features 3 racing tiers, with higher tiers enabling higher speed and better weapons. Battle your way to first place in this engaging combat racing game. It offers adrenaline pumping, high-octane action and a lot of fun!
Release Date: 26 Apr, 2017
Steam Download – Battle Riders
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo / equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 8800 GT / equivalent – 720p HD (1280 x 720) desktop resolution
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5 / equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 560 / equivalent – 1080p Full-HD (1920 x 1080) desktop resolution
HDD: 1 GB
- Hit the tracks in 6 racing modes: Duel, Battle Race, Survival, Elimination, Clean Race and Time Trial.
- Blast your way to greatness on 9 tracks across 3 different environments. Each track also features a reversed version, for a total of 18 tracks.
- Choose from 7 unique cars, specially built to sustain the challenges of combat racing. The cars performance and visuals can be customized.
- Three types of powerups can be found on the tracks: Ammo, Boost and Health.
- Equip weapons from 5 different types: Machinegun, Missiles, Mines, EMP and Raygun.
- Play fun challenge modes: Time Attack, Minefield and Barrels.
- Use your weapons to wreck the other cars and gain an important advantage in the race. Wrecking opponents awards credits that can be used to buy upgrades and weapons.
- Unlock great achievements and compete for the first places on the Wrecks Leaderboard.
Battle Riders Trailer
Battle Riders Review
Battle Riders is a fun and cool combat racing game with original design, nice graphics, good gameplay and music. It gets even better - more frantic and reckless - once you unlock faster cars and higher weapons! You race around in your car while trying to destroy other racers. There are multiple game modes and three bonus types (ammo, boost, health) spread across the tracks. While the premise sounds simple, the execution is surprisingly fun. You'll spend a decent portion of your time firing upon your foes. You have two weapon slots, left and right. The guns themselves have very low ammo counts, they don't feel like there is any spread, and you can comfortably drive and shoot without the fear that your driving is going to mess up your shots. Overall, a lot of fun! Fairly basic but satisfying, with a nice progression over the first bit, and some decent strategizing and course-learning.