This edition looks to be epic with the official licenses of the UEFA competition.
FIFA 19 is a football simulation video game developed by EA Vancouver and EA Bucharest, as part of Electronic Arts’ FIFA series. It delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch. Introducing the prestigious UEFA Champions League, offering authentic in-match atmospheres, featuring gameplay updates including elevated on-pitch personality and a striking overhaul, and providing new and unrivaled ways to play. Gameplay changes on FIFA 19 include the new “Active Touch System”— an overhaul of player control, “timed finishing”— where the kick button may be pressed a second time to determine the exact moment the ball is actually kicked, “50/50 battles”— a system for determining how likely a player will win loose balls, and “Dynamic Tactics”— which allows players to configure strategies, and switch between them in real-time during a match.
Release Date: 28 Sep, 2018
Developer: EA Vancouver and EA Bucharest
Publisher: EA Sports
OS: Win 7
CPU: Core i3-2100 3.1GHz / Phenom II X4 965
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon R7 260
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Core i3-6300T 3.3GHz / Athlon X4 870K
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon R9 270X
HDD: 50 GB
- You can play with your team in the Champions League and Europa League. These competitions are also included in the career mode and there will be a new game mode called Champions League where you can play the competition with the teams of the 18/19 season or create a new tournament with the teams you want.
- The 50/50 battles is another of the changes to the game as it improves the collisions between players giving more realism to the game. The disputes between players will be more real in this FIFA.
- The new “active touch” system that changes the way in which the player stretches for the ball giving the game a greater realism and similarity with real football. The animations are more natural and you will have to have more control over the player. You wanted to play football, right?
- The mechanics of the shot are improved with “timed finished” since you can improve the accuracy of your shot by pressing the shoot button again.
- New system of dynamic tactics that gives us new configuration options. The game becomes more tactical and you can retouch the strategy of your team depending on whether you want to have more possession, play on the counter, play a wide style of play, with advanced defense or … however you want!
- New feature are also going to be added to FIFA Ultimate Team with the new “division rivals” game mode where you can play against players from all over the world with a similar level and earn points, not only for the result, but for the way of winning. There will also be 10 new icons such as Gerrard, Raúl or Rivaldo among others.
FIFA 19 Trailer
FIFA 19 Review
FIFA 19 is yet another crisp, clean, and innovative offering from EA. Truly egregious commentary aside, FIFA 19 is another winner for EA Sports. The improvements over last year's entry are subtle but many, resulting in a footie sim that feels incredibly refined. Better balance across the pitch opens options for more tactical play, and there's more nuance to explore than ever before. With superb visuals, FIFA 19 is strongly going on the arcade side of football, with a fast pace and gameplay mechanics that emphasize the show. With great improvements to how you play, additional modes in FUT, the addition of the Champion's League, and visual enhancements in every mode, you'll find it hard to put the controller down. FIFA 19 has pulled everything together to become the total package. It offers the expansive feature set and terrific presentation that the series has become known for, while also delivering on more dynamic and satisfying gameplay.