A real-time online multiplayer simulator with unique next gen realistic car physics.
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport is a sports racing game made and published by Drift Physics Crew. Competitions in drifting as Players vs Players cyber sport challenge. This is a real-time online multiplayer simulator with unique next gen realistic car physics. Select the time of day and weather. Different temperatures of air and asphalt affect the operation of the motor and the adhesion of the tires on the road.Various lighting and atmosphere on the tracks depending on time of day. All 20 cars are available immediately when buying a game without purchasing DLC. Player profiles are stored in the Steam Cloud. Damage or disappearance of profiles is excluded. You can play on any computer from anywhere in the world, change the computer and reinstall the operating system.
Release Date: 2 Nov, 2017
Developer: Drift Physics Crew
Publisher: Drift Physics Crew
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GT610 or AMD HD5450 or Intel HD Graphics 530 with 1GB of VRAM
HDD: 10 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: 3.0 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GTX780 or AMD R9 290
HDD: 10 GB
- VR (Virtual Reality) full support!
- Online multiplayer with Steam Community functions. Invite friends and get to know the drift fans from around the world in the game and drift together. Network latency is minimized. Tandem Drifting is available as never before!
- Race with ghosts – competitions with entries of real players
- Motion Simulator support (authentic | Sim Tools | GameSTUL.ru)
- Steering wheel full support with detailed feedback
- Keyboard & Gamepad full support
- Gyroscope gamepad support
- Mouse steering support
- Support for resolution 5760×1080 for Triple Screen
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport Trailer
FURIDASHI: Drift Cyber Sport Review
FURIDASHI is a racing simulator with cars that made specially for drift. Before you begin to challenge with other players, you will need to tune your vehicle. Any changes here has a full influence on how successfully car will go into drifts and be controlled. There is a learning curve, it is difficult to get and you have to be patient, but if you give it time it's a rather simple and addicting game. This game isn't meant to represent real life to the atomic degree, but it is similar, and it does well to imitate it to a factor where it is difficult but rewarding. Definitely recommend especially on sale. Also the DLC is not necessary in the sense that nothing is locked behind the paywall, you will just have to unlock and build it with in game currency that is earned fairly easily by drifting.