Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity.
Hades’ Star is a free-to-play multiplayer strategy game made and published by Parallel Space Inc. It offers a large, persistent, constantly growing, connected universe, where thousands of players participate simultaneously. Control your Empire’s day to day operations, expand to new planets and stars, and interact with other players. Instant loading times allow you to check on your empire any time, from anywhere. The game adopts to your schedule, allowing you to put in as little or as much time as you have available to progress.
|Release Date: 27 Feb, 2019|
Developer: Parallel Space Inc
Publisher: Parallel Space Inc
Genre: Free to Play, Massively Multiplayer, Strategy
Steam Download – Hades’ Star
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Explore your own, vast star system and face the mysterious Cerberus forces
- Meet other players and complete time-limited objectives near Red Stars that are going Supernova
- Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity
- Organize with other players in Corporations and participate in highly tactical White Stars
- Establish diplomatic relations with other players and dictate your terms for military, mining and trade cooperation
- Send your Battleship to the short lived Blue Stars for intense PvP combat
- Build combat, mining and trade ships and customize them with powerful modules
- Play at your own pace: Nobody will unfairly steal your resources while you are offline
Hades’ Star Trailer
Hades’ Star Review
In Hades' Star, you create and grow a space Empire over time, in a persistent galaxy that constantly evolves. As the owner of a humble fleet arriving at the outskirts of the Hades Galaxy, you will work to colonize planets, collect valuable minerals, build space stations, grow your economy and solidify your presence in dangerous star systems. You will create fleets to expand and protect your interests against the aggressive race guarding this galaxy. You will have the option to join your efforts with other players and form Corporations, giving access to more powerful fleets and growing your influence in the political landscape formed by thousands of other human players. You start in your home system where you try to establish your planet bases and space stations, get the in-game money named credits and the hydrogen that you need to be able to operate your ships. Over the time your home system is expanding, you add more and more space stations and unlock more modules for your ships which gives you more possibilities to get more credits or hydrogen. There is no real feasible pay-to-win structure in this game, so you cannot have giants in the leaderboards unless they have spent ample time and effort to get there. This space colony simulator for Android and Apple has finally come to Steam PC and it is a marvel to behold. Enjoy the very best self paced space strategy game. Overall a well balanced game, with a dev that has a pulse on the community. Highly recommended.