Intense strategy board game in a steampunk world.
Gremlins, Inc. is a strategy board game made by Alexey Bokulev, Sergei Klimov and Charlie Oscar Lima Tango Interactive Entertainment, and published by Yukitama Creative Industries. It is all about corrupt capitalist gremlins who compete for money, political power and prestige. Save and invest, steal and extort, arrest and get arrested – in single-player and multiplayer, with ranks and ladders, team mode and spectator mode. Featuring seasonal content updates, regular tournaments, item drops, full support of Steam Community Market – and more!
Release Date: 11 Mar, 2016
Developer: Alexey Bokulev, Sergei Klimov, Charlie Oscar Lima Tango Interactive Entertainment
Publisher: Yukitama Creative Industries
Genre: Indie, Card, Strategy
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Pentium
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: Intel Iris 4800
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Pentium 3+ generation
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 9XX or AMD
HDD: 1 GB
- This is an intense strategy game: make decisions at every round! Plan your moves, then adjust to the actions of the other players and new cards drawn.
- The multilayer mode of the game features a system of ratings, ladders and ranked sessions: compete in a specific league, and take part in the regularly organised tournaments with over 1 000 participants. A system of anonymous masks allows everyone to compete on equal terms in a ranked session.
- Additionally, the game offers over 10 single-player challenges plus the option to create custom single-player sessions with different settings and a different mix of AI bots.
- The design of the playing field and the multiple layers of optional features (that you can turn on or off, as you wish) allow for a variety of strategies. The more you play, the more roads to victory you discover, using a combination of features based on the particular setup of the session.
- Every season since its release in 2016, the game receives FREE content and feature updates (balancing changes, new cards, new in-game items, new music). We are committed to continue developing this product – based on player feedback!
- The game offers a diverse resource system that allows for many comeback chances even after you’re robbed or arrested (or both). With score, money, votes, malice, income and bribes, the tension often remains until the very last round.
- Finally, there’s the team mode where victory is determined not only by strategic skill, but also by communication and coordination of each team, which is an entirely different layer of game mechanics.
Gremlins, Inc. Trailer
Gremlins, Inc. Review
Gremlins, Inc. is smart, well implemented digital boardgame about making money and screwing people over in a steampunk Gremlin dystopia. It is designed for up to 6 players, in multiplayer or in single-player mode (with AI bots). Each player has 6 cards on their hand (replenished from the same deck) and uses them either to move around the playing field or to perform different game actions. There is a lot of interaction with other players, and duels are significantly different from 3-player or 4-player games. You can play until a certain score limit, or until agreed number of rounds, or for time limit. The game offers both custom and ranked sessions (with matchmaking by rating). Cheat, steal, and bribe your way to victory while destroying your friendships in this digital boardgame.