You found a mobile phone belonging to a missing person. What would you do?
Sara Is Missing is a horror simulation game made by Monsoon Lab and timw. Sara has disappeared under mysterious circumstances, and your only lead is her mobile phone. Search for clues by investigating Sara’s personal messages, notes, emails, pictures and videos while trying to piece together her final days. Experience first hand a found footage style mobile game. Sara is Missing (SIM) is all about the horrors of mobile technology and touches upon the voyeuristic pleasure that one gets from prying through another person’s personal items.
Release Date: October 24, 2016
Developer: Monsoon Lab
Publisher: Monsoon Lab
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Sara Is Missing
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- Multiple choices will lead to multiple outcomes and endings.
- Receive videos and photos from other NPCs.
- Chat with different people at the same time.
- Simulated mobile phone helper, providing hints.
- Receive phone calls from NPCs and other mysterious callers.
- Utilizing a similar typing mechanic as popular messaging apps.
- Hidden sub plots and extra information to unlock.
Sara Is Missing Trailer
Sara Is Missing Review:
Sara Is Missing is a unique found phone/footage horror game where we need to figure out small clues. You come into possession of a missing person's phone and someone wants you to help find her. Search through her past texts, emails, pictures, and try to find out where Sara is and if she's in danger. We store so much information about ourselves on our mobile devices that deducing what we really are like in real life becomes as simple as tapping on a screen. Unlock password protected files, uncover hidden messages and decrypt lost data and figure out where she went, what she did, and how someone can disappear without a trace so suddenly.