Shriek at your opponent to scare them!
Hide and Shriek is a multiplayer game made by Funcom. Fun experience for the Halloween weekend. Students of magic at Little Springs High and Innsmouth Academy are about to honor an ancient tradition: sneaking into school after midnight, turning themselves invisible, and scaring the living hell out of each other! Your objective is simple: be a mischievous little rascal and scare your opponent half to death before time runs out! There is just one catch: you are both invisible! Use cunning traps and potent spells to reveal your opponent. Once you spot them, sneak up on them and give them a good scare!
Release Date: 25 October, 2016
Genre: Action, Horror, Multiplayer
Hide and Shriek
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- You are both invisible! You will need all your cunning to spot your opponent: look for doors opening, objects flying in midair, or traps being sprung!
- Play with friends or strangers in ten-minute one vs. one multiplayer matches!
- Over thirty different spells to discover, each with their own impish effect: blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash a demon upon them, and much more!
- Dominate the leaderboards or get scared trying!
- Shriek at your opponent to scare them! Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, or use skulls and zombie heads that can be modified with accessories like gooey eyeballs, bloody hatchets, and much more!
Hide and Shriek Trailer
Hide and Shriek Review:
Hide and Shriek is a one vs. one multiplayer romp. A very well balanced 1v1 scarematch game where you have to either outscore or outscare your opponent. Matches last for ten minutes and tend to be pretty tense. Hide and Shriek forces players to move and eventually make mistakes that other players will notice. Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, or use skulls and zombie heads that can be modified with accessories like gooey eyeballs, bloody hatchets, and much more! There's a lot of replay value in finding other people to play against, and seeing their reactions.