Intense action with puzzle solving in a immersive player driven story.
Jazon and the Dead is a top-down 3D action adventure game developed by 2nd Studio that combines Hack’n’Slash with exploration and puzzle solving. Jazon wakes up with a huge hangover in an abandon world. His memory is gone and in an attempt to survive he invents an alter ego, as a bad ass hero. He recurs ladies, fights bad guys, beat brains out of zombies with his bare fists and fights super villains. He reinforces his belief by finding clues all around him, but will his facade hold up when the memories from his past starts to pop up? A universe in the future where design development stopped in the 80’ties which sets a special heavy and rough touch on the game. The graphics are dark with ink lines, blank shadows and familiar shapes, inspired by comic book artists like Mike Mignola.
Release Date: TBD
Developer: 2nd Studio
Genre: Indie, Action, Shooting
Jazon and the Dead
Total Tank Simulator Game Estimated System Requirements
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- A tailored player driven story. This is your story. Each choice you make has consequences for your path and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Explore a world set in a sci-fi setting, inspired by movies from the 80’s. Meet crooked characters throughout the dying wasteland.
- Problem solve your way out of tense situations before the slow brain devouring creatures reaches you.
- A unique comic book inspired world. The visual look is dark and gritty with ink lines and black shadows combined with stylized character.
- Intense action with a heavy gun or a bloody fist the choice is yours but a split second is the difference between life and death.
- Groovy 80’s inspired soundtrack. That sets the mood for each event your encounter.
Jazon and the Dead Trailer
Jazon and the Dead Review:
The visual expression of Jazon and the Dead is dark and sinister, with black shadows, ink lines and clean colors. The game features zombies like they should be, slow, dumb and flesh-eating, life-threatening in groups and incredible persistent when their eyes are locked on fresh meat. The scenario is a post- apocalyptic sci-fi world, where zombies walk restless around and technology looks like something from an 80’ties sci-fi film. You will often end up in a fight with your life on the line. With a gun you can quickly kill a zombie, but with the limited amount of bullets you could maybe have used them better in another situation. On the other hand there is a great risk of dying if you choice to fight a zombie with your fists. The choices you make are critical for your survival.