Stellar Overload is an adventure game, in a world made of blocks.
Stellar Overload is a 3D open-world, blocks-based, FPS, adventure game made by Cubical Drift. Stellar Overload is the name of the cosmic cataclysm which caused a massive extinction in our solar system. When did it happen? Why? Even our elders have no answers. While progressing through the science fiction scenario, you will have to explore all these planets, alone or with others. The playground, completely open, is made up of different cubic planets. An important part of the adventure will take place in the depth of the planets, where danger is ubiquitous. Of course the player will harvest valuable resources (minerals or crystals), but mainly he will be led there by the story in order to solve mysteries and explore dungeons.
Release Date: 11 October, 2016
Developer: Cubical Drift
Publisher: Cubical Drift
Genre: Adventure, Multiplayer, RPG
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- Possibility to customize your character
- Planets (and enemies) of different levels
- Dialogues related (or not) to the quests
- A progression curve related to the quests but also to exploration
- Monitor your quest objectives in real-time
- 6 different shapes of blocks
- A tool to “paint” the targeted area with a certain material (adjustable size)
- Easily place and destroy walls (straight or sloping)
- Undo / Redo : very useful in creative mode!
- A tool to save a construction and place it elsewhere (“copy/paste”)
- Possibility to define an alignment grid (to facilitate the placement of shapes)
Stellar Overload Trailer
Stellar Overload Review:
Stellar Overload is a scenarized adventure game where you’ll go on a quest to free the planet Merx from the yoke of Imperium Machina. To defend yourself against your enemies, you will rely on the creative talents of some important characters in the story, and learn how to create weapons and armors. Since Stellar Overload is a game made of blocks, the construction (and harvest) is an important aspect of the game. You can build all types of structures but also vehicles, which will facilitate the exploration of the planets. A creative mode is also available, in the same way Minecraft has one essentially.