Professional and realistic karting simulator.
Kart Racing Pro is a car racing game made and published by PiBoSo. It allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers’ comparison. The aim is to create a software useful as a training tool for real drivers, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options. As such a steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks and gamepads are fully supported.
Release Date: 14 Jul, 2017
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
Kart Racing Pro
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- chassis flex simulation
- user-selectable driver gestures
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated kart
- dynamic marbles generation
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
Kart Racing Pro Trailer
Kart Racing Pro Review
Kart Racing Pro is realistic and immersive Go Kart racing sim. Of course it's a simulator and not the most user friendly one, so you better know your hardware and how to configure that sort of things, but I like it's customization abilities. Easy enough to setup steering, pedals and triple screen rig. If you're not too techy tho, it could be a bit of a struggle. If you are getting this game and expecting to hop online and get first place with no knowledge of kart racing. Then you would be wrong. First and foremost this game is for kart racers or people interested in karting to experience the most immersive racing. f you've driven Karts before you get a good sense of feeling the limits and every lap can be rewarding from the moment you play. When you come off the throttle or hard accelerate through corners there is some weighty feel to the Karts and the force feedback has been done well without being overwhelming like others. I highly recommend this game if you are a sim racer or are looking to get into sim racing. This is a great place to start.