CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU AND MAKE THEM BATTLE!
Krosmaga is a game of skill made by Ankama Studio where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the deck-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher. The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I – Julith). The card game of the gods!…and for all those wanting to become one.
|Release Date: 12 April, 2017|
Developer: Ankama Studio
Publisher: Ankama Studio
Genre: Free, Casual, Strategy
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
- TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode…
- MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
- RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
- CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
- TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to other supported devices with ease!
Krosmaga is a slower pace CCG with some extreme progression, beautiful artstyle and some heavy lore to back cards up. Cards come to life and battle before your eyes, instead of just having pictures on cards that strike each other out. Keeping it short and sweet, the gameplay is on point, very fun and engaging, and more strategic than usual for a card game, making you always think on the spot and not stick 100% to predetermined plays due to the extra positioning aspect of the game. It's a high quality free to play card/ strategy game that I think newcomers and fans alike can get together and enjoy