Our rules have changed. The only constant is WAR!
The Old World echoes to the clamour of ceaseless battle… A fantasy strategy game of legendary proportions, Total War: WARHAMMER combines an addictive turn-based campaign of epic empire-building with explosive, colossal, real-time battles, set in the brooding and bloody world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles. The very first Total War game to feature a fantasy setting. Experience incredible depth and the freedom to conquer as you see fit across a gigantic sand-box Grand Campaign map.
Relase date: May 24, 2016
Developer: Creative Assembly
Total War: Warhammer
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz / Phenom 8650 Triple-Core
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTS 450 v4 / Radeon HD 5770 1024MB
HDD: 35 GB
OS: Win 8 64
CPU: Core i5-4570 3.2GHz / FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 760 / Radeon R9 270X
HDD: 35 GB
- Lead Extraordinary Races Four wholly different Races: the valient men of the Empire, the vengeful Dwarfs, the murderous Vampire Counts and the brutal Orcs and Goblins of the Greenskin tribes. Each Race is wholly different with their own unique characters, campaign mechanics, battlefield units and play style.
- Command Legendary Characters March your forces to war as one of eight Legendary Lords from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles World, arming them with fabled weapons, armour, mounts and deadly battle magic as you uncover their tales through a series of unique narrative quest chains.
- Harness the Winds of Magic Smite your enemies with magical storms, melt their armour, sap their fighting spirit or bolster your own forces with devastating spells that split the sky and consume the battlefield. Rally wizards, shamans and necromancers to your armies and bend titanic and unpredictable energies to your whim.
- Unleash the Monsters The battlefields of Total War: WARHAMMER echo to the swoop and roar of dragons, the bellowing of giants and the thundering hooves of monstrous cavalry. Towering beasts of both earthly and supernatural origin wade into the melee of battle, bringing death to hundreds of lesser creatures at a time.
- Watch the Skies Harass your enemies with Dwarfen Gyrocopters, plunge into their front-lines with terrifying Wyverns and achieve air superiority with a stunning array of flying units for the first time in a Total War game. Entirely new tactical possibilities present themselves as you deploy your winged minions in open battles and jaw-dropping sieges.
Total War: Warhammer Official Trailer
Total War: Warhammer Reviews
Warhammer is an excellent turn-based strategy that takes the best of Total War and Warhammer, and melds them together wonderfully. New gameplay mechanics, epic fantasy battles and great variety makes this game a highly replayable joyride. TWW is the best of its genre, but it still has room to keep getting even better.