Play Minecraft, If You’ve Got The Stones!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep in Survival Mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Do all this alone or with friends.
|Relase date: May 10, 2009|
Developer: Mojang AB
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win Xp 32
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win Xp 32
- Build, create, and explore in Minecraft for PC and Mac! Have ridiculous amounts of fun!
- Play alone or with friends. Minecraft for PC/Mac supports online multiplayer and solo play.
- Take advantage of limitless supplies and create anything you can imagine in Creative Mode.
- Mine, craft, and go on exciting adventures in Survival Mode. Journey into the depths and take on the Ender Dragon, if you dare!
- Also features horses, rabbits, chickens, zombies, pigs with saddles, boats, minecarts, TNT, zombies, redstone, villagers, iron golems, potions, maps, books, pickaxes, carrots, and lots, lots more. Honestly, there’s a ludicrous amount of cool things to mess about with. You should give it a go!
Minecraft Official Trailer
Minecraft, more than any other game I know, isn't about playing it a specific way; it's an open-world, a blank page just daring you to jump in and do with it what you will. A sensation, and rightly so. This is a game that makes you both happy and creative.