PES 2016 might well be the best football game ever made.
The award winning series returns packed with new features in its 20th anniversary year. PES 2016 comes with a whole host of new and improved features that is set to raise the bar once again in a bid to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’.
Relase date: September 16, 2015
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
OS: Win Vista 32
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz / Athlon II X2 240
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 7800 GS / Radeon X1300 256MB
HDD: 8 GB
OS: Win 8 64
CPU: Core i3-530 2.9GHz / Phenom II X4 925
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 7800 GS / Radeon X1300 XT
HDD: 8 GB
- Advanced Collision System – The physicality of the modern game has been realized in PES 2016 with a significantly improved collision system, calculating how players interact, creating a unique outcome depending on type of impact.
- Intelligent player AI allows two to three player combination plays to be available by the improved concept of team strategy which depends on the type of tactic you set for your team
- Aerial Strength – With the new physicality system, aerial battles are a completely unique experience this year. Use the left stick to battle the opposition to disrupt a larger more powerful player, or find the best position to make the header/volley.
- 1v1 Control – In PES 2016 the 1v1 player control have been enhanced, offering a wide range of movements with the existing controls.
- Perfect Defense – Performing a tackle at the perfect time will powerfully shove the player out of the way to secure the ball. The ball will immediately be yours, creating direct turnarounds and counter opportunities.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 Official Trailer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 Reviews
PES 2016 finds the perfect blend on the pitch while benefiting from some smart tuning off it. What a way to celebrate your 20th anniversary. Above all else, the most meaningful stride forward is the new collision system, which so much now hinges on.