THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world.
Warhammer: Chaosbane is an action role-playng game made by Eko Software and published by Bigben Interactive. Playing solo or with up to 4 in local or online co-op, choose a hero from 4 character classes with unique and complementary skills, and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World. In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you are the last hope for the Empire of Man against the Chaos hordes.
|Release Date: 31 May, 2019|
Developer: Eko Software
Publisher: Bigben Interactive
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Steam Download – Warhammer: Chaosbane
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
- AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and unique bosses. Battle Nurgle’s minions, Khorne’s spawn and waves of other vile creatures!
- FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
- OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op. Combine different skills and powers to create even more devastating effects.
- 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customisation: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specialising in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
- HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience. And with 10 difficulty levels, you can find the right challenge to test your abilities.
Warhammer: Chaosbane Trailer
Warhammer: Chaosbane Review
Warhammer: Chaosbane can stand proudly alongside some of the best games that have used the foreboding, Gothic Old World as a setting. All its interest undoubtedly comes from its multiplayer mode, which can be played by 4 players on the same support. It is therefore advisable to opt for the multi-player experience. Game looks and plays surprisingly well, aside some "bugs", voice acting is actually really good, story is simple (for now), but it drives you forward anyway. The game is really easy and fun to pick up, and has so many cool features which you can freely unlock and upgrade as soon as you level up. If you like dungeon crawlers or Warhammer in general, you should definitely pick this up – especially if you don't have a phone. Be sure to check out the full review above for an exciting look at Warhammer: Chaosbane.