Funny adventures of Canny, a lonely robot.
Scrap Garden: The Day Before is a adventure platformer made by Egidijus Bachur and Alexey Davydov. It is a new chapter of charming 3D platformer about the little rusty robot C4N who unwittingly finds himself in the midst of momentous events in Robo Land. A masterfully constructed storyline with unforseen twists boost Scrap Garden’s appeal and imparts a resounding message. In order to solve the new riddle, Canny will once again need to run and jump a lot, solve puzzles, and fight against enemies who are much bigger and stronger than he is.
Release Date: 8 October, 2016
Developer: Egidijus Bachur, Alexey Davydov
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Scrap Garden: The Day Before
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 10 64
- Travel in time! Take part in the significant events unfolding the day before the main game. Find out new facts about familiar characters.
- Enjoy the game ambience with a new score by the same composers who gave you the original game’s soundtrack.
- Uncover the secret of the engineer’s disappearance in the catacombs under the city.
- Receive the new Scrap Garden chapter completely free of charge (the prequel is not DLC and does not require you to have the main game).
- Test your abilities in mini-games and puzzles.
Scrap Garden: The Day Before Trailer
Scrap Garden: The Day Before Review:
Scrap Garden: The Day Before is a platformer with some puzzle elements combined. It is not a difficult game, but that was never the point. There is some simple platforming and puzzling but mostly, it’s a fun, whimsical story about a charming robot who always seems to be dragged into trouble, paired nicely with lovely graphics and music and quaint voiceovers. Scrap Garden is the kind of game that you shouldn't rush because, if you do, you might miss something great.