Build up a transport empire!
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game developed by Urban Games and published by Gambitious Digital Entertainment. Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth.
Release Date: 8 November, 2016
Developer: Urban Games
Publisher: Gambitious Digital Entertainment
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Steam Workshop and extensive modding support
Transport Fever Trailer
Transport Fever Review:
Transport Fever is a tycoon game. Players start after 1850 and build up a transport company. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of real world transportation challenges. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Urban development is realistically simulated. A sophisticated economy model and freight simulation approximate realistic town needs for consumer and industrial goods. Mines, refineries and factories located outside of the towns produce or process goods. When they are able to ship their products, they will grow. Goods are processed or refined multiple times in complex cargo chains. The player’s transport connections influence land use and value, and towns and cities evolve accordingly. Each inhabitant is individually simulated and behaves intelligently. If people want to reach destinations for work, shopping or leisure, they either go by walking, by car or by using one or multiple of the player’s transport lines. Different strategies can lead to a successful entrepreneurship: While the one player may prefer fast passenger trains and frequent tram connections, another may focus on heavy freight ships, cargo hubs and trucks.