Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a classic turn-based tactical game made by Herocraft. Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious. Lead your squad into fierce battles in a turn – based tactical combat game, using collectible cards to drive the on – screen actions of the characters. Use the environment to gain an advantage over foes. Find your own ways to accomplish missions. Win these battles using the arsenal of weapons, abilities and cunning of the sky warriors.
|Release Date: 17 Feb, 2017|
Genre: Action, Strategy
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves
- Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
- An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
- Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments.
- Combat the Word Bearers – fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
- Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf Trailer
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf Review
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a card-driven turn-based tactical game which features RPG elements, containing a single player campaign, survival and PvP modes. It was originally released on mobile devices only, where it reaped a ton of rewards and was highly appreciated by fans of both the genre and the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Now you can play through the entire game. It’s got multiplayer, nice new graphics, and a comfortable PC interface and controls. There are achievements, support for nine languages, and a complete absence of any traces of the mobile, free-to-play version. Furthermore, the devs dream of continuing development on the game, to give it a second birth and a well-deserved place among the other awesome games set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.