3D Platformer Mixed With A Very Deep Moral Driven Story.
Watch This! is a first-person single player platformer with horror elements. Game is being developed by the Civil Savages.
Avoid traps, hide from the monsters, rescues out of the maze … Or die. You are the star of the newest, most spectacular show. The key is to entertain billions of viewers!
Release Date: 23 September, 2016
Genre: Action, Adventure
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: nVidia GeForce GTX 470 / AMD Radeon HD 7850
HDD: 4 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.4 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: nVidia GeForce GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7990
HDD: 4 GB
- in each round player can only use two of more than 15 different bonuses that ensures replayability;
- setting in a bloody TV show format;
- partially randomly generation of the maze forces players to seek for new ways to escape;
- merciless satire on modern realities.
- a lot of deadly traps, and 3 unique types of monsters;
Watch This! Trailer
Watch This! Reviews:
The Running Man in space is the best way to describe Watch This! It is an interesting First Person Platformer developed by a dev team that seems to have focused on making affordable games with plenty of horror elements. A sci-fi, horror’ish game that has you running through a space maze, avoiding obstacles and collecting coins, with the goal of getting your family to like you enough to help you escape.