Explore beautifully crafted environments in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
We Were Here is an action game made by Total Mayham Games. In We Were Here two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle. Player One is confined to a small secluded part of the castle. Player Two roams the castle trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice. Lost and separated in an abandoned castle set in a frozen wasteland. Your only possession left is a walkie-talkie, with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the both of you find your way out in time?
|Release Date: 3 February, 2017|
Developer: Total Mayham Games
Publisher: Total Mayham Games
Genre: Free, Action, Virtual Reality
We Were Here
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and real-life escape rooms.
- Overcome challenging puzzles by working together.
- Both players have a completely different game experience.
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Explore beautifully crafted environments in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
- Optional Virtual Reality support. Enjoy the game with- or without VR!
We Were Here Trailer
We Were Here Review
We Were Here is an atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and real-life escape rooms. Are you ready to find out how well you and your friends work together? If you like living on the edge, try playing it with a complete stranger!