Fitness Tracking across ANY VR Game.
YUR is a Virtual Reality utility software made and published by YUR Inc. It enables fitness tracking across ANY VR game. Currently supports Oculus Quest, Oculus Link, Oculus Rift, Oculus Rift S, Valve Index, HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro, HTC Cosmos, Windows Mixed Reality Headsets.
Release Date: 2 Sep, 2020
Developer: YUR Inc
Publisher: YUR Inc
Steam Download – YUR
OS: Win 10
OS: Win 10
- Realtime activity overlay over any game.
- Fitness Metrics (Squats, more coming soon).
- Estimated Heart Rate (Using Machine Learning).
- Dashboard with fitness tracking and historical achievements.
- Leveling and XP system where 1 kCal = 1 XP.
- Leaderboard and Gameplay across VR games.
- Support for dedicated Bluetooth Heart Rate monitors (optional).
- Disable or manage overlay in Overlay Settings.
YUR is an insanely good fitness tracker for any VR game. It's so good at keeping track of all your VR activity! Like how long you played in a session, how many hypothesised calories you lost, and how intense the session was! This is a necessity for any VR player - fit or unfit - and even for people who don't care. It is has a wonderful community of people on it's discord server, and the staff are literally always there to help.