SPRAWLING non-linear levels filled with secrets and ancient lore.
AMID EVIL is a action game made by Indefatigable and published by New Blood Interactive. A retro FPS for the ages! Once branded a HERETIC. Now YOU have been chosen as our champion! Reclaim our sacred weapons. Take back our ancient lands. If you can stand… AMID EVIL.
|Release Date: 20 Jun, 2019|
Publisher: New Blood Interactive
Steam Download – AMID EVIL
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- SEVEN distinct episodes each featuring a completely different setting and enemies.
- LUDICROUS magical weaponry that can be overcharged with the souls of the dead.
- ENDLESS Hordes of Evil to hone your skills against.
- BRUTAL and adaptive enemy AI that will hunt you down on land, sea and air.
- SPRAWLING non-linear levels filled with secrets and ancient lore.
- MULTITUDES of in-game options + cheat codes for a truly golden PC age experience.
- EPIC original & dynamic soundtrack composed by Andrew Hulshult.
- BUILT in Unreal Engine 4 for cutting edge visuals (even if they are a bit retro).
- OPTIMIZED to run on a toaster (a pretty nice toaster).
AMID EVIL Trailer
AMID EVIL Review
AMID EVIL is another wonderful FPS from New Blood that pays homage to and improves upon the past in all the ways you could hope for. It's simultaneously breathtaking and exhilarating in a way that most of its ilk could never hope to be. The premise of Amid Evil is good versus evil in a '90s FPS design style, many influences such as Wolfenstein 3D, DooM, Heretic, HeXen, and Quake. On the classic side, this title delivers challenging, high speed combat, using a well-diversified array of magical weapons, very different from your run of the mill FPS arsenal. Complex levels, filled with secrets and vicious traps at every corner, pay true homage to the classics of old. It's truly an epic adventure filled with impressive sights and dangerous foes. I recommend this game to all FPS fans, be them new or old school - they will all find great enjoyment in it.