The ultimate Warhammer 40,000 space naval warfare experience.
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 is a strategy space naval game made by Tindalos Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. It is adapted from Games Workshop’s famous tabletop game that portrays the epic space battles of the Warhammer 40,000 universe. With bigger battles, refined gameplay, improved multiplayer modes and features for a better and more balanced online experience, as well as improvements across the board and even more customisation options for fleets and ships, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 promises to be the ultimate Warhammer 40,000 space battle experience.
Release Date: 24 Jan, 2019
Developer: Tindalos Interactive
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
Steam Download – Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- The ultimate Warhammer 40,000 space naval warfare experience
- Refined and improved gameplay, including new choices for ship customization
- All 12 factions from the original tabletop game
- Improved multiplayer modes and features for a better online experience
- Three dynamic solo campaigns (Tyranids, Necrons and Imperium)
- The first videogame in Games Workshop’s new “Gathering Storm” setting
- An ambitious, full-blown sequel featuring epic battles with far larger fleets
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Trailer
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Review
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 is the new real-time strategy game adapted from Games Workshop’s famous tabletop game that portrays the epic space battles of the Warhammer 40,000 universe. It is one of the rare good entries of Games Workshop’s liberally licensed universe, and as such, it is a must-try for any fan of the genre. The latest dramatic story development in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the Gathering Storm and the 13th Black Crusade, serves as the canvas for three extensive and dynamic campaigns with high narrative values, focusing on the Tyranids, the Necrons, and the Imperium. Explore the systems in the Eye of Terror, with or against renowned characters such as Belisarius Cawl, Gulliman and more. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 is certainly one of the better Warhammer games available. Showing a true understanding of the scale of the franchise's warfare, its visuals and tight tactical gameplay will appeal to space strategists.