Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination.
Factory Town is an indie city builder game made and published by Erik Asmussen. Experience how your actions impact the world around you. Invest in research to unlock automated machinery and logistics to optimize your transport networks & production chains, eventually discovering magic-powered systems that allow clever players to boost their efficiency to extreme levels. Start with just a few workers and a single building in the middle of the wilderness. Explore your surroundings and harvest trees, crops, and minerals, then process them into increasingly valuable goods.
Release Date: 12 Mar, 2019
Developer: Erik Asmussen
Publisher: Erik Asmussen
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Steam Download – Factory Town
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Tons of optimization tools at your disposal – roads, wagons, minecarts & railways, marble-run chutes, conveyor belts, and other magical and physical contraptions
- 3D terrain will make it a challenge to deliver your resources from high in the mountains down to your production centers
- Use simple click-and-drag actions to directly issue behavior commands to workers, telling them what items to pick up and where to deliver them.
- Infinite, procedurally generated map with lots of parameters to adjust
- Unlock magical secrets to boost your production buildings to absurd output rates
- Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
- Mountain in your way? Need a river? No problem – use the terrain sculpting tools to shape the world to suit your needs.
- Manage supply chains to keep your population supplied with food, clothing, medicine, and other important goods
- Sandbox / Creative Mode / Powerful procedural world generation & map editor tools
Factory Town Trailer
Factory Town Review
Factory Town is Town Builder/Factory Simulation where you guide a wide array of construction and consumer goods through production chains, trying to maximize efficiency and output while keeping your townfolk happy. Manage supply chains to keep your population supplied with food, clothing, medicine, and other important goods. Build, automate, and optimize your own village on procedurally-generated 3D terrain. Use marble-run chutes, railways, logistic blocks, conveyor belts, and a variety of worker units to research useful new technology and keep your houses supplied with goods. Take Factorio, make it a city builder, throw in some really light-fantasy with a bit of magic in the game.. and you have Factory Town. Relaxing with a whimsical style yet fairly deep for those who like to squeeze out every bit of efficiency. Very difficult to stop playing. Replay value is high as there is always a more efficient way to do things. If you like Factorio or Kingdom of Keflings you will love this game.