Take command of your ship and explore the deserted system of Hellion using realistic navigation and scanning mechanics.
Hellion is a first person multiplayer space survival game made by Zero Gravity. It is an ambitious game that has been in development for almost two years now. Hellion is a solar system several thousand lightyears from Earth. Despite its distance, it is the target of the first interstellar colonization mission during the 23rd century. Almost a million colonists, suspended in cryogenic hibernation, leave Sol on a journey that would take many decades. Survive in the harsh conditions of space and scavenge for air, fuel and other items necessary for survival. Play as a lone wolf, team up with others or stab them in the back for personal gain. The choice is yours.
Release Date: 24 February, 2017
Developer: Zero Gravity
Publisher: Zero Gravity
Genre: Action, Indie, MMO
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Take command of your ship and explore the deserted system of Hellion using realistic navigation and scanning mechanics.
- Detailed space combat with subsystem targeting, complex damage propagation and last second repairs.
- Engage in a thrilling close quarters combat with other survivors and use environment to your advantage.
- Explore a persistent solar system where all in-game objects from planets and moons to ships and stations abide by Newtonian Physics and full Orbital Mechanics.
- Fully modular and customizable ships, stations and equipment.
- Experience sound that changes according to your environment, from the deathly silence of hard vacuum to the deafening roar of the ship’s engine room.
- Find a way to survive in the most hostile environment known to man and learn how to protect yourself from vacuum, decompression, extreme temperatures and radiation.
- Find and repurpose abandoned station modules and ships for personal use, or strip them for parts to fix and upgrade your existing equipment.
Hellion is a fusion of survival and space simulation genres that pits players against the deadly environment and one another. It is an immersive world set in a solar system many lightyears from the comforts of Earth and is entirely based on the laws of Newtonian physics. A seamless world you can immerse yourself in without interruptions. No instances or loading screens. Learn how to exploit orbital mechanics and balance using RCS, main thrusters and warp. Experience the unique feel of zero gravity movement without restrictions and master the use of inertia for maximum benefits. Bring your friends along for the ride, divide roles and form a competent crew. Team up with other players for protection or build a crew of cutthroats and lead a boarding party to raid others.