Dive into realistic simulations of the world’s biggest football leagues and cup competitions!
New Star Manager is a football simulation game made by New Star Games Ltd. and published by Five Aces Publishing Ltd. Take control of New Star FC – a beleaguered soccer club which needs your management skills and instincts to unlock the team’s potential and make it to the top of the game. This is soccer management like you’ve never experienced it – Be more than just a player, be the head, the heart, and backbone of New Star FC. Be the Manager. Take ownership of every aspect of New Star FC, from constructing vital club facilities and managing the players’ training regimes to choosing the perfect sponsor and hiring or firing the backroom staff!
Release Date: 27 Sep, 2018
Developer: New Star Games Ltd.
Publisher: Five Aces Publishing Ltd.
Genre: Sports, Simulation
New Star Manager
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- FULL SQUAD GAMEPLAY. Use every member of your team to set up and score pivotal goals with on-pitch gameplay, using innovative mouse based controls.
- GLOBAL FOOTBALL. Dive into realistic simulations of the world’s biggest leagues and cup competitions!
- REAL SOCCER TACTICS. Build your dream squad, choose your winning formation, make tactical substitutions, and even step into the locker room for some half-time motivation!
- THE NEW STAR SOCCER EVOLUTION. Experience the newest instalment of the New Star series, whose pick-up-and-play sports titles have already been enjoyed by over 30 million players!
- OFF-PITCH DRAMA. Handle volatile players and get their mind back in the game by monitoring their concerns, outbursts, and quirks. Keep the board off your back, navigate the hostile waters of the sporting press, and make sure the fans keep believing… while keeping a careful eye on the club’s finances!
New Star Manager Trailer
New Star Manager Review
New Star Manager is the immersive all-new game from Simon Read, creator of the BAFTA Award-winning New Star Soccer series. Simon is a master at making games and this game will keep you glued to the screen for hours. So far so good. The PC version is fun. Reminds me of Sensible World of Soccer. It's slow paced and more tactical but it's an arcade and pretty easy to handle football managers. NS Manager will grip you as you begin to develop your club and agonize you as you are forced to start making difficult decisions in order to build and grow every aspect of your club. The depth here is amazing, but it's not difficult or complicated and somehow they got the balance perfectly right. It autosaves as you go, so no worries about losing data if you have to rush off. Overall, excellent game very addictive, and playable with the mouse only.