Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra.
OCTOPATH TRAVELER is a role-playing game made and published by Square Enix & ACQUIRE Corp.. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers. Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. The award-winning Nintendo RPG comes to PC!
Release Date: 7 Jun, 2019
Developer: Square Enix, ACQUIRE Corp.
Publisher: Square Enix
Steam Download – OCTOPATH TRAVELER
OS: Win 7
CPU: AMD FX-4350 / Intel® Core™ i3-3210
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD Radeon™ R7 260X (2GB VRAM) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750(2GB VRAM)
HDD: 5 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200 / Intel® Core™ i5-6400
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: Radeon™ RX 470(4GB VRAM) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
HDD: 5 GB
- Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds.
- Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
- Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path.
- Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles.
- Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world.
- Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses.
OCTOPATH TRAVELER Trailer
OCTOPATH TRAVELER Review
Octopath Traveler is a beautiful game that somehow never gets tired. A good port of an already excellent JRPG that the genre's fans should play if they've not yet. Both its battle system and aesthetic pay loving tribute to the Super NES era while moving the formula forward in exciting and novel ways. This isn’t merely a modern retread of past classics, but a phenomenal homage with genuinely fresh ideas in a fantastically charming wrapper of old-school meets new. The eight stories followed over the course of the game are all compelling in different ways, and each is engrossing in different ways. The combat is simple, yet nuanced, and building party compositions never stops being a fun exercise as the adventure presents each new challenge. A work that has so much to tell, a journey that travels eight streets at the same time, destined to unite, to be loved. On PC, Octopath Traveler is still this charming and gorgeous retro-RPG that offers a well-built but classic adventure to fans of the genre.