Take on your opponents in high-speed, face to face shootouts in Virtual Reality!
Quick Draw is a virtual reality shooting game made by Playing With Matches. Practice your skills, challenge your friends, and prove your worth as the Sheriff of town by defending it from ruffians. You must control the urge to draw until you hear the signal. The round is over when only one is left standing. Prove you have the fastest hands in the West with this high-speed virtual reality game. This is a virtual reality experience that challenges a player’s reaction time.
Release Date: 10 Jan, 2017
Developer: Playing With Matches
Publisher: Playing With Matches
Genre: Shooting, Virtual Reality
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Four intense game modes: Defend the Town Mode, Time Trials, Blind Time Trials, and Online Duels.
- Compare your reaction times via leaderboards and prove you are the best of the best.
- Take on your opponents in high-speed, face to face shootouts!
- Challenge other players in real-time online duels!
- The bullets are real physics objects. You can hit your target with a ricochet and even shoot a bullet out of the sky!
- Designed and built for VR: Play on both the HTC Vive AND the Oculus Rift with Touch!
Quick Draw Trailer
Quick Draw Review:
Quick Draw puts you in the shoes of an old west gunslinger who spends his days having shootouts with ruffians. The ballistics on the rounds are weighted nicely so that it's not just a perfectly straight shot, there is a tiny bit of drop that keeps it challenging but not annoying to hit the targets in the time trials. Easy to figure out and a fun concept. Fun little game for testing your reactions and aim.