Two classic Batman Cars come to Rocket League!
DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is an additional content to Rocket League – multiplayer car racing game, made and published by Psyonix, Experience the ultimate DC Comics crossover as two classic Bat(tle)-Cars from 2012’s The Dark Knight Rises and 1989’s Batman come to Rocket League 넷 미팅 다운로드! Also included: more than 20 customization items and player banners based on Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and other popular characters!
Release Date: 7 Feb, 2018
Developer: Psyonix, Inc YouTube high speed download.
Publisher: Psyonix, Inc.
Genre: Driving, Multiplayer, Sports
Rocket League – DC Super Heroes DLC Pack
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual core
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 260 or ATI 4850
HDD: 7 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: 2.5+ GHz Quad core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 660 or better, ATI 7950 or better
HDD: 7 GB
Premium Batman Battle-Carsblockbuster
- The ’89 Batmobile from Warner Bros If you wonder. Pictures’ Batman
- The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler from Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises
- Aquaman – Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Green Arrow – Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Batman – Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern – Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg – Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- Superman – Octane Decal and Player Banner
- DC – Player Banner
- Wonder Woman – Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
- Flash – Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost
DC Super Hero Themed Items
Rocket League – DC Super Heroes DLC Pack Trailer
Rocket League – DC Super Heroes DLC Pack Review
DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is an overall pretty good pickup for Rocket League. It offers 2 new cars. The '89 Batmobile is decent. The decals are nothing special, and neither is the Flash Speed Force boost. However, the player banners are sick and the Flash wheels look awesome, Wonderwoman wheels are decent too. It's cool being able to rep your favourite DC hero. My favorite part, beside the 2 new cars, are the banners. For new comers that only have the not super cool basic banners, it gives them a new choice of 5-6 new banners that all look pretty awesome. Overall, it's definitely worth the price and it's good to see more cross-overs for one of my favourite games.