The ultimate postal service has arrived. Self-delivering cardboard boxes!
Unbox is a retro-inspired physics platformer about rolling cardboard boxes; enjoy an epic single player adventure and grab your friends for four-player fun in local multiplayer races and battles! Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, the world of Unbox is filled with physics fun: buildings will crumble and boxes will tumble in this explosive adventure! Find and complete challenges on each world to earn stamps and, once you have enough, it’s time to take on Boss Wild! From tropical islands to frozen peaks, filled with collectibles and cardboard characters, Unbox takes you around the world to save GPS, defeat Boss Wild and his miniature minions.
Relase date: 5 September, 2016
Developer: Prospect Games
Publisher: Prospect Games
Genre: Indie, Action, Adventure
OS: Win Vista
CPU: Dual Core 2.0Ghz+
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA 9800 GTX/ AMD 7750 (DDR3)
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Quad Core 2.5GHz+
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960/ AMD HD 5970
HDD: 3 GB
- Explore epic worlds, filled with Collectibles, cardboard characters and super secrets!
- Complete Challenges to earn Stamps, once you have enough try take on the Boss!
- Roll, jump and Unbox across the most perilous Platformer of 2016!
- Cardboard Customization, make sure you dress to impress!
- Complete Challenges to unlock outfits!
- 11 racing & Arena Local Multiplayer maps, playable in customisable Tournaments!
- Classic Splitscreen action, gather your friends for frantic 4 Player fun!
- Race along perilous routes and Battle against your buddies!
A cute and colorful platformer with a lot to offer! Its visually stunning, the premise and gameplay is creative, the level design is shaped around the gameplay and visually interesting, levels are enormous. If you enjoyed the old rare platformer collect-a-thon style games of the N64 era, you'll probably find yourself loving Unbox!